When you think about attraction between a man and a woman, you may think about your favorite chick flick. You may remember a scene in a movie where guy meets girl and sparks start flying around the room.
Is that true love?
Is there such a thing as "Love at first sight?"
Well, yes and no, but usually no. When you are extremely physically attracted to someone, it can actually be a bad thing. That attraction may come from familiarity rather than love.
That familiarity could have been from a toxic relationship, but it just feels comfortable.
Sometimes people get the feeling that they've always known this person. The other person may look like someone they knew in the past.
It's fun and exciting with a powerful flow of adrenalin and endorphins, but that doesn't always mean that it's love.
If you really think about it logically, how could someone instantly fall in love with you? They don't really know you. They haven't seen you angry or sad and they don't know your habits yet.
Your brain gets overtaken and you can't think clearly. Would you think that you could actually make a clear judgement about anything in that state? Probably not.
I'm not saying that it never happens, because sometimes it does and it's a wonderful thing.
Learn More About Attraction Now!
But what I do know is that the attraction that lasts and grows to maturity is an emotional attraction.
Once you peel the layers of the other person, you can see who they are when they are under stress, overwhelmed or angry. Do they take it out on you?
You can also see how they handle excitement and joy. Do they share it with you and add joy to your life?
Emotional attraction happens when two people share their hopes and dreams with each other, but mainly their feelings. It happens when both people are honest and sincerely want to connect with each other.
Emotional attraction doesn't have anything to do with outward appearance. It's all about being yourself and allowing the other person to be themselves.
When you can express yourself without blame, shame, entitlement or defensiveness, you will be able to create an amazing romantic relationship.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
P.S. Isn't it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.