Dating Can Be Hard & Challenging
Dating can be hard and challenging, but you need to make the best of it and see each date (even the bad ones) as learning opportunities for you to grow and discover characteristics about yourself and about specific behaviors in guys.
I want you to know that it can be Fun, Light, & Easy
Here’s 6 Tips on How to Make it Easier:
* Remember that guys get nervous too, so if he talks too much, give him another chance
* Be prepared to have fun and keep the conversation light
* Look your best, because even if you don’t connect with your date, you never know who’s looking. The love of your life may be observing you on a bad date, come over and sweep you off your feet
* Remember that it only takes one
* Each date brings you closer to the one
* Be positive and know that if you had the worst date, it’s over and you can move on
I always asked God to “take them away if they weren’t the right one.” This gave me confidence that I’d end up with the right guy!
Remember that you are the “Prize!” You are the one who gets to choose.
Let him be in his masculinity and work to get you!
You are worth the challenge. Any man would be lucky to have you!