Are you seeking the love that you know is possible and not getting the love you want?
Do you feel like a past or current relationship doesn't meet your needs?
Most people think of the word "giving" when they think of a relationship. They think, I'll be forced to give up my time, my money and my freedom. But, it's just the opposite.
You actually get to enjoy spending time with another person, share experiences with them and the freedom to express your creativity in front of that person.
So, it's actually liberating to be in a loving relationship.
But, there is a natural give and take between men and women.
There's actually another word that people don't think about relationships. It's receiving.
Yes, it's important to receive love too.
It's a natural act for a man to want to protect a woman. He is stronger and has an innate need to care for a woman. But, we're finding less and less of that in our society.
Woman, on the other hand have an innate need to receive from a man. However, women have lost this understanding. Today, women feel the urgent need to give or to give-back. Women feel the impulsive need to even the score.
For example: if a man opens the door for a woman, some woman feel the need to open the door for the man.
This is actually unattractive to a man and men don't feel masculine when a woman does too much for them.
Also, women (single or married) want to be courted. They want men to think about their needs and anticipate what to do.
They like for men to make plans, purchase tickets in advance and add excitement to life. In other words, they like for a man to be a "gentlemen."
A woman wants a man to make commitments to her and keep them. She craves positive attention from men.
So the 2 Simple reasons you're not getting the love you crave are:
1. You're not giving enough as a man.
2. You're not receiving enough as a woman.
I invite you to join me today to get specific tools & in-depth examples!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
Breakthrough to Romance!