Are you tired of being unhappy because you don't have a great romantic relationship or your current relationship is not fulfilling?
Have you been trying to do things differently, but nothing seems to work.
Do you find yourself all alone on the weekends wishing you had your soulmate, or if you're married/coupled, do you wish your partner felt more like a soulmate?
I understand how you feel. There are millions of people wondering the same thing, They wish things were different, but things have stayed the same year after year.
Below is a spiral of failure. When you are in it, you are conditioning yourself for failure.
Does this spiral of failure look familiar to you?
1. Self limiting beliefs (you self-sabotage because you doubt your worth)
2. Imagine things going wrong (self-talk "I'm not good enough. They won't like me)
3. Plan for failure (If this doesn't work out, it's no big deal)
4. Project anxiety and insecurity (They don't like me)
5. Self-fulfilling prophecy (The relationship won't work out)
Remove the limiting beliefs that start the spiral of failure in motion. Limiting beliefs actually are very powerful.
They influence what you believe. Some come from external forces (family, friends, or co-workers) and some come form internal insecurities.
Ask yourself, "What do I believe about attracting and sustaining a loving relationship?
Where does that belief come from? If it's a negative belief, it probably comes from old negative thought patterns that you've carried around with you for years.
When we start thinking positively, we sabotage it with remembering how past experiences didn't go well, so this one won't either. Our brain is signaling an in-congruency.
When you feel an in-congruency, your body system doesn't feel safe anymore and you don't believe yourself.
To combat this, show up as 100 % confident. Focus first on good things you believe about yourself. Then, focus on even more good things you believe about yourself.
Start doing things that you're passionate about like painting, bicycling, hiking or public speaking. When someone is doing what they love to do, it's very attractive.
The other person suddenly becomes interested in that activity and wants to know more about you and the activity.
Write down evidence of your good qualities and your capabilities.
These evidences will show you that you are everything you need to be. You are perfect just the way you are.
Are you ready to make a commitment to yourself to accept yourself the way you are and to think positively about your attributes so you will show up as a positive and confident person?
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
P.S. Isn't it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.