Have you ever wondered how to be totally irresistible?
The answer is to "find the other person irresistible!" Show sincere interest when listening to your date/partner. Listen to connect on a deeper level.
Here are 4 common negative ways to listen:
1. Listening to fix
2. Listening to find fault
3. Listening to be wrong
4. Listening to be right
Notice how you usually listen to your partner. Do you listen to be wrong? Are you used to being blamed?
I invite you to consider that you may actually be in a pattern of setting it up for the other person to blame you based on your comment to them.
A lot of people get caught in this trap and don't even realize that they're doing it.
When we listen for these reasons, we block the flow of communication and cause arguments and resentments.
Learn How To Become Totally Irresistible Today!
Here are 4 common positive ways to listen:
1. Listening to strengthen your relationship
2. Listening to find agreement
3. Listening to empathize
4. Listening to understand
Notice which positive ways you listen to your partner. Are you wanting to understand a problem that they're having at work?
Are you wanting to empathize with them when they're going through a difficult time?
When we listen with a sincere desire to connect, we become irresistible and create a smooth flow of love, acceptance and appreciation.
Conversations are like a tennis match. The ball bounces on one side, then the other, and so on.
If you talk too much, you've interrupted the flow of the game. Take special notice to allow the ball to bounce from your court to theirs and back without holding onto the ball too long.
Another way to be irresistible is to know what you can and cannot control about the other person or situation.
No one likes to be told what to do and how to do it. Especially if they didn't ask for advice.
Stop yourself the next time you make a suggestion and ask yourself "did he/she ask my opinion?"
Consider using these statements when someone is sharing with you, but has not asked for your advice.
"I'm sure you'll figure that out."
"I believe in you."
If you feel strongly about making a suggestion, ask for permission first by saying, "would you be open to my point of view?"
When you decide what things you can control and what things you cannot control, it makes life a lot less stressful and you will have more open space to create other things in your life.
I invite you to join me today to become totally irresistible!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
Breakthrough to Romance!