Have you ever done or said something that you totally regret?
In fact, when you think about it, you still get chills up your spine?
Do you wonder why it came out of your mouth and wish you could stick it back in?
Since we know that unexpressed emotions cause disease in the body, we know we must get them out, but how?
Apologies plus commitments are the answer.
I say "Sorry is sexy", but what comes after the sorry is even more important than those words because sorry isn't enough.
There are up to 10 steps to an apology. In the Romance Coach on the Go mobile App, there is a section that covers the steps to say in "My Fault Love Chat."
Here how to say I'm sorry:
1. Admit that you did it or said it. This is extremely hard to do sometimes because our pride gets in the way. When someone is angry with us, we usually rush to a defensive mode. But, this automatically pits two people against each other, so be prepared to own the fault. Your partner will love you for it.
2. Apologize to your partner. This is just one of the steps to taking responsibility. Don't stop with this one or you'll miss the beautiful connection that's coming.
3. Appreciate your partner for bringing it to your attention so you can discuss it (this will be easier and more natural as you practice this step). If your partner didn't care about being in a relationship with you, they wouldn't bother bringing it up.
4. Commit-to-change the behavior that upset your partner. Obviously, it was a behavior that triggered them to anger. By committing-to-change, you're becoming a better person. Your partner is actually doing you a favor by bringing it out in the open. Now you're making a commitment and you can hold yourself accountable.
There are 6 other pivotal steps to taking responsibility for something you did or said that was uncomfortable to your partner.
To learn all of the pivotal step and how they work with each other, I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
P.S. Isn't it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.