Are you ready to ignite the spark if you're single?
If you're coupled, are you read to re-ignite the spark because you lost it somewhere along the way?
Most couples would say that they've lost the spark from time to time. They would say that it can easily come back too!
Are you willing to commit to it?
Notice that I used the word "commit." Most people freeze up when they hear that word.
It's scary and feels like they're being put in a box. Instead, I invite you to think of committing as a home base.
Committing doesn't mean you're going to do everything perfectly. You can always re-commit when you mess up.
That's what relationships are all about; doing it right, messing up and doing it right again.
It doesn't have to be perfect. In fact perfection is the opposite of authenticity. We all want our partner to be authentic with us, not perfect.
Learn How To Ignite The Spark Today!
So, to light that fire and keep it going, let's look at a simple formula.
1. Find out what their Love Language is (Author, Gary Chapman). The Love Languages are:
- Quality Time
- Acts of Service
- Words of Affirmation
Many times your love language is the way you give attention to others, but that may not be their love language.
For example, if your partner painted the house, mowed the lawn and fixed the sink, you may still be unhappy because he didn't "touch" you.
Your love language is touch and he didn't know to give you a hug or kiss. He thought he was filling up your love tank by doing all of those acts of service. Do you see how we can miss the mark even when we try?
2. Be a raving fan of your partner. Make sure you have something in common. You tend to like people who are like you.
If the spark has disappeared from a long-term relationship, understand that the closer you are to someone, the more you're on "auto pilot."
In other words, the more unconscious you are. That's why we hurt the ones we love the most.
If you have said or done something hurtful, use the "My Fault Love Chat" in the Membership and App and zip up the problem so it doesn't fester any longer.
3. Flirt by noticing what is special about them and tell them. Smile and be playful. Add joy and spontaneity to your interaction.
4. Connect on an emotional level by letting them know how you feel about them, your job, your family, etc. Share your inner hopes and fears. Be vulnerable. I say vulnerable is lovable!
To ignite or re-ignite a spark, it takes conscious awareness toward the other person; giving them your genuine attention.
When you're talking to them, hear them out completely and listen to connect with what they are saying. Don't succumb to the temptation to listen to correct, judge, fix or find fault.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn't it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.