We’re here to talk about the dreaded “Fear of Intimacy!”
Couples are breaking up in record numbers, people are choosing not to commit to relationships and more people than ever before have given up on love. A lot of it is based on fear.
Why is it so hard to get in, accept and thrive in an intimate relationship?
Why do you feel like you’re going to die if a relationship doesn’t last?
First of all, fear is defined as a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger or pain.
The main romantic fears are:
Fear of loss, rejection or abandonment
Fear of not being loved or good enough to be loved
The Fear of Intimacy is made up of the 5 Fear Trance defenses that you commonly use to justify, hide and run away from.
When you have fear, there is an underlying unconscious reason behind it.
It could be fear of abandonment (parent died or parents divorced, etc.).
Move Beyond The Fear of Intimacy Today!
Two of the 5 Fear Trances are:
Freeze: Similar to being in a car accident. It is almost like being in a state of shock.
Fight: Instinctively wanting to lash out, to defend yourself.
If your partner isn’t giving you enough attention, you may begin to fear the stability of the relationship. You may start to feel insecure and want to freeze up.
It’s easy and common not to want to talk about issues. It’s easier to say “it’s ok. I’m fine.” When, what we really mean is “I’m scared and I don’t know what to do about it.”
When you feel the “freeze” coming on, start wiggling your fingers and toes to get your nervous system started back up again.
When you feel the “fight” coming on, melt into it by relaxing your body and breathing deeply.
When you get out of the fear trance, start thinking about what you want and feel as if it were already here.
Won’t it feel great to loose the fear?
Won’t it be great to recognize it when it’s there, to break free from it and create for yourself a strong and confident love life?
I invite you to join me today in this breakthrough program!
In this breakthrough program, you’ll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”, or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here’s what women are saying about “Miracle Moments” © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
“After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!”
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
“I used the section on “Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!”
–Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.