Do you feel like you're self-abandoning and don't know how to stop doing it?
Are you taking more than your share of responsibility for mistakes? Do you and others constantly blame You for results in your life and their life?
Here are 4 ways to know if you're a People Pleaser:
1. Are you over functioning? Are you doing most of the work and resenting it? For example, do you stay late at work to pick up the slack for someone else?
2. Are you developing a physical illness? Has your stress caused you indigestion, or worse, a heart attack?
3. Are you angry because you didn't get what you wanted? Do you find yourself loosing sleep because you're angry at a person and don't know how to tell them?
4. Are you hiding from someone? Does someone actually scare you? Do you actually avoid being around someone because you don't want to be manipulated into doing something you don't want to do?
5. Are you saying yes when you want to say no? Are you afraid they'll ask you to do something you don't want to do and you don't know how to say no to them? Do you secretly practice saying no, then when you're asked to do something, you say yes?
A People Pleaser's technique for saying no usually goes like this:
"Meagan, would you please watch my kids for me?"
Inside Meagan is saying "No, No, No! I wish she wouldn't ask me to do that again. She always puts me on the spot", but what comes out of her mouth is "Yes, I'd love to!"
If you do this, you are pleasing someone else instead of yourself. I can relate. I have been a "people pleaser" all of my life.
I used to please other people before I would please myself.
In fact, I would not only agree to do something I didn't want to do. I would enthusiastically agree to do what the other person suggested because I wanted to make them feel good about their decision.
When I would do this, I made others happy at the expense of making myself miserable.
If you can relate to this behavior, here's 2 helpful tips:
1. Only take 100 % responsibility for your actions and behavior. The problem comes when you take 110 % responsibility because the other person only has to take 90 %.
2. Set boundaries that allow you to say no to the things you don't want to do and yes to the things that you do want to do.
Part of the problem comes when you associate yourself with certain people. Stay in social groups where the people are positive most of the time.
Those who are progressing and doing something really interesting don't usually have time for blame and intimidation.
Realize that it's better to disappoint someone else than resent them and waste precious time and energy.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn't it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.