I know how frustrating it is to “think” you’re dating a man, but actually, it’s not dating at all. The reality is that it’s a one-sided relationship…your side only.
If a man is not asking you out on Friday and Saturday nights (traditionally thought of as “date nights”), then he’s probably saving those nights to meet other women. If he only wants to “hook up with you” on weeknights when most people aren’t out at the bars and socializing as much, he’s only interested in sex and no more.
I know this sounds harsh, but it’s the truth. If a man is truly interested in you, he won’t let anything or anyone come in the way of developing a serious relationship with you. He’ll want you all to himself at first, then he’ll want to introduce you to his friends and family.
If you do start dating, don’t over-function. In other words, let him work to make the relationship happen. Sit back and enjoy being “courted.”
For example, don’t drive to his house. Let him pick you up even if he’s taking you back to his house to prepare dinner for you. This seems almost ridiculous and inconvenient, however, you’re the prized jewel and he should be treating you that way. It’s his role to pursue you, not for you to pursue him.
It’s okay to be the first to say “hello” to a man, but it’s not okay to call, text and email him without him doing so first.
In fact, it’s repulsive to a man when a woman tries too hard. He wants to run away.
If you find that you’re making excuses about how he treats you or how he doesn’t do special things for you because he’s too busy, he travels too much, etc., then stop and take a look at why you feel like you have to make excuses.
Are they legitimate or are you overlooking his bad behavior? Bad behavior can mean ignoring you, taking you for granted, expecting too much from you too soon and general actions that don’t make you feel special.
Be aware of these behaviors because avoiding them can keep you from getting your heart broken.
Look at his actions and think to yourself “If I were a man, would I treat a woman that way if I was really interested in her or even falling in love with her?”
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it