Would you like to help your angry partner release their anger when they're in the middle of bad feelings?
Do you feel helpless to help them?
Is it all you can do to listen to their pain?
When they're angry at you, how do you handle it? Do you ignore it and hope it will go away, do you fight with it, or do you freeze up and loose your thought process?
Are you uncomfortable with their anger and your feelings? Do you wish they would just go away?
If your answer is yes, then you are like almost everyone else.
More conflict is actually created when people fail to acknowledge issues in the first place. When issues are swept under the rug, they become resentments and those emotional resentments fester and become physical problems.
When we swallow emotions, they have to go somewhere. They usually come out as dis-ease (disease). Your body and mind are not at ease. They will always find a way to get expressed.
Through conscious attention on your partner, you can listen in a way that allows flow and closeness.
It's called the "Soothing Cycle." It brings out the anger and allows your partner to express it at deeper and deeper levels until it is all out in the open.
It's a chance for your partner to be heard and understood. A lot of times your partner is angry about something that was taken the wrong way. It was a total misunderstanding. So, the soothing cycle allows you and your partner to flow through the cycle to discover what's really bothering them.
A lot of times it's not what they thought. It could simply remind them of a past incident and it triggered their anger in the moment.
Even so, the anger is real. The adrenaline is flowing and the body is tensing.
Let's take a look at the basics of the "Soothing Cycle." It has a pattern that you'll repeat during the process which is "So you feel, so you feel." "I gotcha."
Here it is:
1. So you feel like I said something wrong.
2. Yes, I was embarrassed when you said that.
3. I gotcha. So you felt really embarrassed when I said that.
4. Yes, I couldn't believe you said that.
5. I gotcha. So, you felt surprised that I said that.
6. Yes, and everybody heard you too.
7. I gotcha. So, are you saying that you feel embarrassed and probably disrespected because I said that?
8. Yes, that's exactly how I felt.
9. Ok, now I understand.
At this point, go into the "My Fault Love Chat" messages in the membership and App to complete the process and make your partner feel loved and respected.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
P.S. Isn't it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.