Have you ever been so angry that you want to yell at someone, but instead you hit your pillow?
Do you stay angry and just swallow it only for it to come out in unhealthy ways?
Ways like coming home and "kicking the dog" because there's no one else to listen? Or do you "kick the kids?"
Or do you try the passive aggressive technique and talk behind someone's back, getting agreement from other people that you were "done wrong."
This never resolves issues and makes them much worse because now the you and the dog or kids are suffering.
The person who you're angry with may not even know you're angry so they're out there thinking everything is fine.
It's best to deal with anger head-on. At first there's a rush of adrenaline, then it subsides. While that adrenaline is flowing, your old brain takes over with the fight or flight mechanism. That's when things get out of control.
You may be afraid that you'll get out of control because you're so mad.
Instead of getting out of control, I invite you to consider a self-soothing process instead.
1. Discover the specifics of what angers you.
2. Feel where in your body you're feeling the anger
3. Do deep breathing for up to 2 minutes to allow the energy to flow and the breathe to lengthen.
4. Go to the person and follow the "His/Her Fault Love Chat" by expressing your feelings without blame, shame, entitlement or defensiveness. This way you will stay on the same team and not declare war against them.
By blaming the other person, you are not staying in love.
Stay in a state of love so that no one can knock you off guard.
Then, begin to wonder why this person is acting this way toward you. By wondering, you are taking the judgement out of it.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn't it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.