For those of you who are single, please take notice of this blog so you can be aware of specific signs of cheating while you're dating.
For those of you who are married or coupled, trust your partner, but also understand that cheating is a possibility. Don't become one of those who say "I never thought it would happen to me."
Ok, this blog is the painful one with information that all of you really needed to know, so let's get to it.
The big "C" (Cheating) or the big "I" (Infidelity).
Cheating (infidelity) is one of the most painful experiences that a couple can share. It is a commitment break, a breach and a broken covenant.
It doesn't feel good to either party. It brings shame, embarrassment and disappointment to both the couple and the family. It takes years and sometimes a lifetime to recover.
It's always done in secret because it's a shameful act.
However, it always comes out, either by everyone finding out about it or through dis-ease (disease) in the body of one or both partners involved in the cheating.
Some of the signs of cheating are:
1. Working more hours than normal
2. Blaming the non-cheating spouse (to push you away)
3. Drugs or alcohol are commonly involved
4. Suddenly things aren't important to them anymore that they used to value
5. Doesn't care about intimacy anymore
6. If they are still intimate with you, their sexual performance might change (bringing new moves into the bedroom)
7. They overprotect their phone, emails and texts
Cheating can be overcome, but it's a difficult process.
It takes time to heal, but ultimately, it is a wake-up call for both partners.
Because of this, there is actually good new. The good news is that some people learn from their mistakes.
Some go through the entire cycle of cheating, sincerely repenting and making amends, learning from their mistake and committing to becoming a loving and trusting partner.
Sometimes cheating for men and women are different. Usually, but not always, men cheat for sex and women cheat for emotional attachment.
Some people think it's because of a "Midlife Crisis."
If this is true, it's actually a "Persona" that they have developed that finally says "Enough! I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm going to die."
An example of this would be an executive who is very successful, but his career and finances are threatened by outside forces. Everywhere he turns, there's trouble.
His "Persona" of Mr. Successful (I can do it all) gets so overwhelmed that he decides he can't do it anymore and needs an escape.
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you'll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do's and don'ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You'll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn't enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret "love at first sight", or determine if it's really just "chemistry at first sight" and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don't question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here's what women are saying about "Miracle Moments" © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
"After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!"
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
"I used the section on "Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!"
--Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
P.S. Isn't it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.