Do you wonder what it really takes to create love? It’s both art and science.
1. THE ART OF LOVE:
The Art of Love is the Tonality, Attitude and Body Language that you convey to your beloved.
Practice your expressions in front of your mirror so you can see how you appear when you’re talking to your romantic partner about a situation.
Tonality. The voice inflections you use are highly important when conveying your feelings. Sometimes you can say something, but not convince the other person that you’re being honest and genuine because of your tone-of-voice.
Speak to them in the way that you would like for them to speak to you. Be gentle and kind so they will feel safe with you. Keep your composure and remember that you are on the same team. Act like you are their teammate so you can reach the same goal.
Attitude. Keep an attitude of gratitude. Be grateful that your beloved is willing to discuss a situation that is important to you. Express your gratitude through your eyes and facial expression. Keep it as light as possible. Avoid super serious conversations because it gets a little scary when someone is too serious.
Body Language. Open your body to the other person by opening your arms, reaching toward them, inviting them into the conversation. Smile and be as playful as possible. Use flowing movements, not fast, sharp movements. Again, make them feel safe in the environment. You and your beloved both have a desire for a blissful relationship.
2. THE SCIENCE OF LOVE:
The Science of love is learning the specific words and phrases to say in specific situations. Once you’ve mastered the Art (tonality, attitude and body language), you’ll want to have self control when it comes to using those specific words and phrases.
It is being brave enough to lovingly express yourself when you’d rather walk away from the situation. It’s being the “change agent” in the relationship because, after all, somebody has to do it.
And remember, it only takes one to get the conversation going in the right direction.
By using the 5 sections in the App “Romance Coach on the Go” (Apple and Google devices):
- His/Her Fault Love Chat
- My Fault Love Chat
- Toxic Chat
- Receiving Talk (for Women) Giving Talk (for Men)
- Sweet Talk
You will be able to express yourself and have a mutually loving conversation without feeling upset and alienated. This is where all of the magic happens. It’s all about you and your feelings. You are the only one that you can control. You have feelings about specific situations that come up in your relationship and your goal is to express those feelings without blame, shame, entitlement or defensiveness. Once you and your beloved have a chance to communicate using “Romance Coach on the Go” techniques, you will find that your relationship is closer and more intimate than before. It becomes a strong emotional love and emotional bond because you have taken the time to listen to the other person and also be heard by the other person. You have solved a problem together and you’ll have the tools to solve problems that arise in the future.
DO IT YOURSELF (Answer the following questions):
1. ART: What tonality do I use when conveying my feelings to my beloved (blame or wonder)? What attitude do I have when talking to my beloved? Mutual respect or entitlement? What motions do I make with my body. For example, do I tighten my lips or relax my face when I’m talking to my beloved?
2. SCIENCE: What words do I use to convey my feelings? Do I use blaming, shaming, entitlement or defensive words? If so, what are those words?
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you’ll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”, or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here’s what women are saying about “Miracle Moments” © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
“After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!”
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
“I used the section on “Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!”
–Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!