Do you feel like a past relationship or your current relationship is hard?
You can’t really put your finger on it, but it’s just hard to enjoy each other.
Do you feel like you have an unhealthy pattern of choosing a relationship with a toxic, manipulative or intimidating person who uses “toxic logic?”
Do you find yourself rationalizing, minimizing, justifying or denying your partners behavior? Are you constantly confused? If so, you’re being manipulated and you’re simply stuck in a “Toxic Pattern Cycle.”
A person who uses “Toxic Logic” would be considered a Toxic Person. An example would be someone who is self centered, narcissistic, or at the extreme; in an active addiction.
First of all, realize that this can possibly be changed, if you are willing to be the change agent.
The Toxic Pattern Cycle is easy to spot once you know how to recognize it.
Here’s how it goes:
Someone is intimidating and manipulative toward you, but at the same time, they are extraordinarily nice and complimentary. They ask you to do something that you don’t want to do by trying to create pity.
You do it even though you don’t want to. You resent doing it for them.
They don’t sincerely appreciate your help. They take you for granted by insulting you or ignoring you until they want something again.
After the cycle, you feel used.
Later, when that person has another need they want you to fulfill, the cycle begins all over again.
You may feel hopeless about getting out of this cycle because you’re afraid the person won’t like you or they’ll do something to harm you or your reputation.
Most of the time, these people are harmless. Their bark is much worse than their bite.
Unless you understand this cycle, you could repeat it all of your life!
Understanding the dynamics opens up new possibilities for change.
The answer to ending the toxic cycle once and for all is to learn the warning signs, use the tools I give you in your Romance Coach On The Go Membership and stop the cycle.
A couple of the tools are:
1. Set boundaries
2. Isolate yourself from the toxic person
However, if your partner doesn’t show the capability of remorse or empathy and the toxicity continues, consider ending the relationship. It may actually be a dangerous situation for you.To learn more, invite you to join me today!
I invite you to join me today to learn more!
In this breakthrough program, you’ll get:
A series of 105 videos compressed from a 20 hour weekend seminar taught by Coach Camille to give you key tools that worked for her. After her unexpected divorce, she learned the do’s and don’ts of dating, is happily remarried and she and her husband use all these tools that got her these great results. You’ll discover how to literally attract your soulmate or be so close to your partner that you feel the deepest connection possible and you want to share everything with him.
* Why looking pretty isn’t enough to hold a relationship together
* How to interpret “love at first sight”, or determine if it’s really just “chemistry at first sight” and why that can actually be dangerous.
* How to ignite passion in dating or a relationship by using secret tools that enhance the flow of love and connection
* The same secret tools that I used to have a successful dating life (after being divorced from a 30+ year marriage), and a beautiful new marriage.
* Why you keep repeating the same unhappy outcomes and how to break free from the destructive patterns that keep getting in your way
* How you can manifest the love life of your dreams so you don’t question your partners love for you
* How to create mutual commitments so your relationship thrives during blissful times and stressful times
* How to keep the love going without sabotaging it
Here’s what women are saying about “Miracle Moments” © Videos
“I Love your program! Listening to Miracle Moment’s is my FAVORITE past-time and it’s actually working!”
—Linda J., Bend, Oregon
“After I learned the tools in “Miracle Moments, I was able to express myself and he just melted!”
—Victoria B., Decorator, Phoenix, AZ
“I used the section on “Receiving Talk” and said “thank you” without making excuses, and It was the best decision I made in a long time!”
–Jessica M., Phoenix, AZ
Turn Dating and Romance into Lasting Love NOW!
Breakthrough to Romance!
P.S. Isn’t it time for you to have the best love life right now? You literally can create your life the way you want it to be. And, it starts right here.